Is Duelbits legit?
Duelbits is an unverified crypto casino with nothing but a trail of negative feedback. If you have deposited money with Duelbits and you suspect that they are not being honest with you, it may be possible to get your money back. We’ll be shedding light on whether they’re a scam in the coming paragraphs.
Many regulated casinos, unregulated casinos and crypto gambling firms have been found to be scams. Under many circumstances there are avenues in place that are there to protect individuals and help them to get their money back. If the casino is acting in a suspect manner and claims to be regulated make sure you read this.
We can let you know how it’s possible to recover your money.
Is Duelbits a scam?
Despite what any Duelbits review has told you, Duelbits is a suspected scam. We don’t recommend playing with them. If you are already gambling with Duelbits we recommend you immediately cease depositing any amount of funds with them, in particular if they are asking for a fee to withdraw your money. DO NOT PAY IT.
The Duelbits Scam: Who is Duelbits?
Duelbits is a new crypto casino that just started offering services this year (2021). They are owned by Liquid Gaming N.V. and located at 7 Abraham De Veerstraat Curacao. They are considered an unlicensed company and have no accountability. This is because the license that they carry is through the Government of Curacao which is notorious for its relaxed regulations and ease of operation for scammers.
The online reviews of Duelbits are painting a picture of a company that no matter how much money is fed to it, nothing or very very little ever comes out.
It will take more time to tell for certain and as more and more reports become confirmed, it will become abundantly clear if Duelbits is a full blown Casino scam. In our experience if the Casino is unlicensed and unregulated and it’s made it’s way onto this list, the Casino is 99% a scam.
Scam Website: duelbits.com
STOP GAMBLING AND MAKE MONEY ON THE MARKET USING A REGULATED COMPANY. Check out our Fortrade Review to see if they’re right for you.
If Duelbits has done anything similar to the below items, you are most likely being scammed by Duelbits.
Legal Signs of a Scam
- The company or Casino is not regulated.
- The company or Casino is regulated by a foreign regulatory body that is not trustworthy.
- The company is regulated by CySEC. (this is not a sure sign that the company is a scam however many CySec regulated companies turned out to be scams)
- The company has had its license suspended.
Contact us by submitting your information in the form on the page. We’ll let you know as soon as possible how you can get your money back.
Behavioral Signs of a Scam
- The Casino seems to take your money, no matter how much money you spend or how many times you play.
- The Casino has been overly pushy in getting you to deposit your money.
- The Casino does not react positively when you ask for a withdrawal.
- The Casino does not allow you to withdraw your money.
- The Casino has offered you or pushed you to take a bonus.
- The Casino has logged into your personal computer.
- The Casino is charging you to withdraw your funds.
- Trades have been placed without your consent.
- The company withdrew funds from your account or charged your credit card without permission
- The Casino asked for a picture of the front and back of your credit card to be sent by email.
- The Casino asked for your government form of ID to be sent in an email or on the website.
- The Casino told you to place a trade and then you immediately after lost all or most of your money.
Locations that scam Casinos are often found in.
If the Casino that you’re dealing with is located in any of the below locations it is reason for concern, as these areas are notorious for hosting Forex scams as well as CASINO and Binary Options scams.
Let us know right away if any of the following is true about your Casino.
- The Casino is located in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- The Casino is located in Belize.
- The Casino is located in the Commonwealth of Dominica
- The Casino is located in the Cook Islands.
- The Casino is located in The Marshall Islands.
- The Casino is located in Mauritius.
- The Casino is located in Seychelles
- The Casino is located in Vanuatu.
- The Casino is located or licensed in Curacao
Know your rights and get your money back. By filling out your information, we’ll be able to advise you right away.
If you are looking for a Casino that you can trade with and feel safe with because of regulatory protection, check out our latest review of Fortrade.
Disclaimer: It is not always possible to recover lost funds. Many cases of recovery scams have been reported where the victim is guaranteed to get their money back. We can assess your case and advise you right away if it’s possible to recover your money. If it is possible we can make a recommendation as to how to go about the process.