Is Triton Capital Markets legit?
Scam Website: tcapitaltrading.com, (TritonCapitalMarkets.com)
Triton Capital Markets is an unverified, unlicensed Forex and crypto broker with nothing but a trail of negative feedback. If you have deposited money with Triton Capital Markets and you suspect that they are not being honest with you, it may be possible to get your money back. We’ll be shedding light on whether they’re a scam in the coming paragraphs.
Many regulated brokers, unregulated companies and investment firms have been found to be scams. Under many circumstances there are avenues in place that are there to protect individuals and help them to get their money back.
We can let you know how it’s possible to recover your money.
Is Triton Capital Markets a scam?
Despite what any Triton Capital Markets review has told you, Triton Capital Markets is a confirmed scam. We don’t recommend trading with them. If you are already trading with Triton Capital Markets we recommend you immediately cease depositing any amount of funds with them, in particular if they are asking for a fee to withdraw your money. DO NOT PAY IT.
Is Triton Capital Markets regulated?
Not at all, Triton Capital Markets claims to located in Hungary, despite this they are not regulated under the HFSA (Hungarian Financial Supervisory Authority). The FMA, Austria’s watchdog issued a warning in February of this year (2021) regarding Triton Capitals unauthorized activities and most recently the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) issued a warning to UK investors to stay away from this broker.
The Triton Capital Markets Scam
Triton Capital Markets is an unlicensed company and has no accountability to ensure that they are offering honest services or products. They began operating in October of 2020 and have targeted individuals using a fraudulent trading app. The broker doesn’t have a full trading platform and provides charts using TradingView.
Triton Capital Markets’ website states that they are located at First Floor, First St. Vincent Bank Ltd. Building, James Street, Kingstown, St. Vincent & The Grenadines. We’ve found in the past that a large majority of Forex trading scams and crypto scams are located in St. Vincent and the Grenadines. This fact only bolsters our suspicions and what we’ve already confirmed.
As many reports have been confirmed, it is abundantly clear that Triton Capital Markets is a full blown scam and is stealing its clients money. If this has happened to you, let us know.
Looking for a regulated broker that you can trust? Check out our Fortrade Review.
If Triton Capital Markets has done anything similar to the below items, you are most likely being scammed by Triton Capital Markets.
Legal Signs of a Scam
- The company or broker is not regulated.
- The company or broker is regulated by a foreign regulatory body that is not trustworthy.
- The company is regulated by CySEC.
- The company has had its license suspended.
Contact us by submitting your information in the form on the page. We’ll let you know as soon as possible how you can get your money back.
Behavioral Signs of a Scam
- The broker has been overly pushy in getting you to deposit your money.
- The broker does not react positively when you ask for a withdrawal.
- The broker does not allow you to withdraw your money.
- The broker has offered you or pushed you to take a bonus.
- The broker has logged into your personal computer.
- The broker is charging you to withdraw your funds.
- Trades have been placed without your consent.
- The company withdrew funds from your account or charged your credit card without permission
- The broker asked for a picture of the front and back of your credit card to be sent by email.
- The broker asked for your government form of ID to be sent in an email or on the website.
- The broker told you to place a trade and then you immediately after lost all or most of your money.
Locations that scam brokers are often found in.
If the broker that you’re dealing with is located in any of the below locations it is reason for concern, as these areas are notorious for hosting Triton Capital Marketss as well as Crypto and Binary Options scams.
Let us know right away if…
- The broker is located in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- The broker is located in Belize.
- The broker is located in the Commonwealth of Dominica
- The broker is located in the Cook Islands.
- The broker is located in The Marshall Islands.
- The broker is located in Mauritius.
- The broker is located in Seychelles
- The broker is located in Vanuatu.
Know your rights and get your money back. By filling out your information, we’ll be able to advise you right away.
If you are looking for a broker that you can trade with and feel safe because of regulatory protection, check out our latest review of Fortrade.
Disclaimer: It is not always possible to recover lost funds. Many cases of recovery scams have been reported where the victim is guaranteed to get their money back. We can assess your case and advise you right away if it’s possible to recover your money.