Is UBLABIT legit?
UBLABIT is a confirmed crypto scam with nothing but a trail of negative feedback.
Many regulated brokers, unregulated companies and investment firms have been found to be scams. Under many circumstances there are avenues in place that are there to protect individuals and help them to get their money back. If the broker is acting in a suspect manner and claims to be regulated make sure you read this.
We can let you know if and how it’s possible to recover your money.
Is UBLABIT a scam?
Despite what any UBLABIT review has told you, UBLABIT is a suspected scam. We don’t recommend trading with them. If you are already trading with UBLABIT we recommend you immediately cease depositing any amount of funds with them, in particular if they are asking for a fee to withdraw your money. DO NOT PAY IT.
The UBLABIT Scam
UBLABIT is an unlicensed company and has no accountability. Numerous reports have confirmed that UBLABIT is a full blown crypto trading scam. Ublabit is one of multiple mostly identical websites all scamming individuals using similar stories. This scam is also known as a Pig-butchering scam as the victims are purportedly fattened up prior to the kill, ie. when unfortunately all of their money is taken.
Scam Website: ublabit.com
Ublabit is operated by the same scammers operating the following websites.
Is UBLABIT a regulated broker?
Can I get my money back from UBLABIT?
If you have deposited money with UBLABIT it most likely that your funds are not be recoverable. Unless you deposited money using a credit card or debit, in which case contact us here.
Looking for a regulated broker? Check out our Fortrade Review to see if they’re right for you.
If UBLABIT has done anything similar to the below items, you are most likely being scammed by UBLABIT.
Legal Signs of a Scam
- The company or broker is not regulated.
- The company or broker is regulated by a foreign regulatory body that is not trustworthy.
- The company is regulated by CySEC. (this is not a sure sign that the company is a scam however many CySec regulated companies turned out to be scams)
- The company has had its license suspended.
Contact us by submitting your information in the form on the page. We’ll let you know as soon as possible how you can get your money back.
Behavioral Signs of a Scam
- The broker has been overly pushy in getting you to deposit your money.
- The broker does not react positively when you ask for a withdrawal.
- The broker does not allow you to withdraw your money.
- The broker has offered you or pushed you to take a bonus.
- The broker has logged into your personal computer.
- The broker is charging you to withdraw your funds.
- Trades have been placed without your consent.
- The company withdrew funds from your account or charged your credit card without permission
- The broker asked for a picture of the front and back of your credit card to be sent by email.
- The broker asked for your government form of ID to be sent in an email or on the website.
- The broker told you to place a trade and then you immediately after lost all or most of your money.
Locations that scam brokers are often found in.
If the broker that you’re dealing with is located in any of the below locations it is reason for concern, as these areas are notorious for hosting Forex scams as well as Crypto and Binary Options scams.
Let us know right away if any of the following is true about your broker.
- The broker is located in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- The broker is located in Belize.
- The broker is located in the Commonwealth of Dominica
- The broker is located in the Cook Islands.
- The broker is located in The Marshall Islands.
- The broker is located in Mauritius.
- The broker is located in Seychelles
- The broker is located in Vanuatu.
Know your rights and get your money back. By filling out your information, we’ll be able to advise you right away.
If you are looking for a broker that you can trade with and feel safe with because of regulatory protection, check out our latest review of Fortrade.
Disclaimer: It is not always possible to recover lost funds. Many cases of recovery scams have been reported where the victim is guaranteed to get their money back. We can assess your case and advise you right away if it’s possible to recover your money. If it is possible we can make a recommendation as to how to go about the process.